List:       gentoo-amd64
Subject:    Re: [gentoo-amd64] Ebuild HOWTO
From:       "Mark Haney" <mhaney () ercbroadband ! org>
Date:       2008-06-04 14:01:53

deface wrote:
> Hey Mark,
>
>     Cool, your in Asheville. I used to live there; grew up there
> actually. - as far as your ebuild's; take a look at the following sites.

Hey that's very cool.  I actually live in Old Fort now, but grew up in
Swannanoa.  Work in Buncombe County since McDowell Co doesn't know what
a computer is yet.  :)

I will certainly take a look at these and see if they fit the bill.  I
haven't seen the gentoo-wiki URL in my searches so I may start there.