List:       gentoo-amd64
Subject:    [gentoo-amd64] wxGTK problem after downgrade.
From:       "Mark Haney" <mhaney () ercbroadband ! org>
Date:       2006-11-20 14:53:30

I recently downgraded wxGTK (by accident) to the stable version.  Since
I did that aMule no longer works.  When I try to re-emerge aMule I get this:

 * wxGTK with gtk2 and unicode support will be used
!!! set-wxconfig: Error:  Can't find normal or debug version:
!!! set-wxconfig:         /usr/lib64/wx/config/gtk2-unicode-release-2.6
not found
!!! set-wxconfig:         /usr/lib64/wx/config/gtk2-unicode-debug-2.6
not found
!!! You need to emerge wxGTK with unicode in your USE

Even though unicode has been set in my make.conf file since I originally
installed this system.  Any ideas what's going on?

--
Ceterum censeo, Carthago delenda est.

Mark Haney
Sr. Systems Administrator