List:       gentoo-amd64
Subject:    Re: [gentoo-amd64] Mixing Architectures... AMD64 bit kernel on
From:       Joel Wiramu Pauling <aenertia () aenertia ! net>
Date:       2005-10-29 8:50:08

On Sat, 2005-10-29 at 01:34 -0700, Jeremy Huddleston wrote:
Crap... this is probably not going to work as easily as hopped...
ndiswrapper is needed and I also have out of kernel alsa... I spose I
can compile alsa modules on a native box and it should be ok... does
anyone know if ndiswrapper needs any particular librarys to work or does
it just reside as a module and some wrapper scripts?