List:       gentoo-amd64
Subject:    Re: [gentoo-amd64] Ndiswrapper problem
From:       Thomas Jost <thomas.jost () gmail ! com>
Date:       2005-02-17 14:45:08

Seems like you installed ndiswrapper correctly...

But did you:
- create/edit /etc/conf.d/wireless properly ? (add ESSID, WEP key, etc.)
- edit /etc/conf.d/network properly ? (IP, netmask, gateway, etc.)
- symlink /etc/init.d/net.lo to /etc/init.d/net.wlan0 ?
- start the interface with /etc/init.d/net.wlan0 start ?

I suggest you to read
http://gentoo-wiki.com/HOWTO_Wireless_Configuration_and_Startup. I had
no problem after I read it :-)