List:       gentoo-alpha
Subject:    Re: [gentoo-alpha] Wondering about the USE line in make.conf
From:       Jean-Sébastien Guay <jean_seb () videotron ! ca>
Date:       2005-01-08 14:25:55

The following random bytes came from Alec's keyboard :

>    Actaully you have encounted a well known gentoo bug, if my memory
> serves.  ssl + doc on emerge system == bad.

Interesting... So once perl is built (after emerge system) I should be
able to put my longer USE line back without any problems?

This should probably be mentioned in the /usr/portage/profiles/use.desc
file or in the installation instructions...

Thanks for the help,

J-S