List:       gdb
Subject:    [RISCV] RISC-V GNU Toolchain Biweekly Sync-up call (Jan 27, 2022)
From:       jiawei () iscas ! ac ! cn
Date:       2022-02-23 13:01:41

Hi all,

There is an agenda for tomorrow's meeting. If you have topics to
discuss or share, please let me know and I can add them to the agenda.

Agenda:

-  Intrinsics common availability and naming rules discuss

-  RISC-V subextension  related implement progress

    - Scalar Crypto extension supports status

    - Zmmul extension supports status

    - Zc*[1] extension supports status

    - CMO extension supports on gcc part

-  Open topics

Wei Wu - PLCT Lab is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: RISC-V GNU Toolchain Biweekly Sync-up

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.com.cn/j/89393600951?pwd=ZFpWMkZ6Tm1TbUFXT1hZZjZZMHhRQT09

Meeting ID: 893 9360 0951
Passcode: 899662

BEIJING, China
11:00p    Thu, Feb 24 2022

12:00a    Fri, Feb 24 2022

PST/PDT, Pacific Standard Time (US)
7:00a    Thu, Feb 24 2022
8:00a    Thu, Feb 24 2022

PHILADELPHIA, United States, Pennsylvania
10:00a    Thu, Feb 24 2022
11:00a    Thu, Feb 24 2022