List:       gdb
Subject:    Re: repeat command on return after issuing guile command
From:       David Boles <boles () ieee ! org>
Date:       2017-05-01 16:37:07

My apologies - I never run gdb outside of Emacs and made the assumption
that an interaction between the gdb-mi.el code, guile, and command
repeating wasn't plausible.

The problem indeed does not occur with gdb itself, only when run from
within emacs.

I will go and investigate things from the Emacs side of things and try
to develop a patch for this behavior.

Thanks for setting me straight.

 - db