List:       gdb
Subject:    Re: Tracepoints (and python)
From:       Yao Qi <yao () codesourcery ! com>
Date:       2013-01-11 8:11:44

On 01/11/2013 03:29 PM, Marc Brünink wrote:
> Another issue is the trace buffer. It would be nice to get a notification as soon \
> as the trace buffer is full. Currently gdbserver does not sent one (assuming gdb is \
> connected), does it?

We have patches being reviewed/discussed about "the remote async
notification on trace stopped due to trace buffer is full".
http://sourceware.org/ml/gdb-patches/2012-12/msg00687.html

Once it goes in, users attach function to 'trace_stop' observer, and get
notified when the trace is stopped.

--
Yao (齐尧)