List:       gdb
Subject:    wine multi process debugging
From:       aviseldom () infonegocio ! com
Date:       2008-07-18 20:57:25

please cc me I'm not suscribed to the mailing list

Hi,

I'm trying to debug a simple console program running under wine, the
problem is that gdb freezes when wine creates a new process, I'm using
follow-fork-mode child and detach-on-fork off, I've even tried to put a
catchpoint at the fork and attach a new instance of gdb to the new
process but it can't be attached even as root, thanks for you help.

I'm using debian lenny with linux 2.6.21.1, gdb 6.7.1-debian and
wine-1.0

--
Avi