List:       gdb
Subject:    Re: DELAYED: GDB 6.7 branch creation scheduled June 25th
From:       Markus Deuling <deuling () de ! ibm ! com>
Date:       2007-06-26 19:13:41

Joel Brobecker wrote:
> All,
>
> > May I suggest a wiki page?  I didn't get to look at the patch today
> > but I still hope to tomorrow or else I'll make time during the week.
> > There's the signed char thing too.
> >
> > I created:
> > http://sourceware.org/gdb/wiki/GDB_6.7_Release
>
> I have updated the page to include some issues that we'd like to see
> solved before the 6.7 release. Please let me know if you'd like to add
> more items to it. There are already several patches that I'd like to
> be included in the release so I'm waiting for a couple more days before
> branching.

I have a patch pending which updates gdbint.texinfo to reflect all the changes to \
gdbarch.sh et. al. (macro vs. gdbarch-function): \
http://sourceware.org/ml/gdb-patches/2007-06/msg00463.html

I'd really like to have it included in 6.7 so that the source maps the manual.

--
Markus Deuling
GNU Toolchain for Linux on Cell BE