List:       gdb
Subject:    function epilogues for ppc64
From:       Paul Gilliam <pgilliam () us ! ibm ! com>
Date:       2005-11-28 23:14:20

I am investigating a bug with watchpoints on ppc64: the message
'Watchpoint <n> deleted because the program has left the block in which its \
expression is valid.' is given one stack-level before it is true.

I beleave that the cause is that the routine 'in_function_epilogue_p()' always \
returns 0 for the ppc64 because the default, 'generic_in_function_epilogue_p ()' \
always returns 0.

So why is there no ppc64_in_function_eplilogue_p()?

Should the dwarf '.debug_frame' section information be used some how?

-=# Paul #=-