List:       gdb
Subject:    Stack "signal handler called"
From:       Fabian Cenedese <Cenedese () indel ! ch>
Date:       2004-09-30 9:45:46

Hi

I tried to examine a target where a thread had crashed. I issued bt
and got only one frame, somewhere in memcpy.c. For the second
frame gdb only printed <signal handler called>. What does this mean?
I found the string in stack.c but I couldn't make out the meaning.
Does it mean that the call stack was destroyed? Some invalid
addresses in the call stack?

Thanks

bye  Fabi