List:       gdb
Subject:    gdb-Multi-ICE-server
From:       "Bogdan Diaconescu" <bogdand () netappi ! com>
Date:       2000-11-24 13:53:18

Hi all,
I am new on this list. I am working with EP7212 board together with a
Multi-ICE. I'we read that is possible to use GDB Multi-ICE server. My
question is from where can I got the sources for this server(are they free
or not?)?. I fully installed the latest version of Cygwin but its gdb
doesn't contain anything related to the server.
Thanks
Bogdan