List:       gccxml
Subject:    Re: [GCC-XML] Looking for gcc_xml with function bodies
From:       Brad King <brad.king () kitware ! com>
Date:       2014-05-22 12:49:26

On 05/22/2014 06:39 AM, BARRERE Remi wrote:
> I am looking for a version of gcc_xml with function bodies (even not complete).
> This is for a quick proof of concept I have to test.

There were some external attempts to add function body support
in the past that you may be able to find in the list archives.

I suggest looking at Clang and/or libclang instead.  They
actually provide headers and libraries to use the compiler
to build tools:

 http://clang.llvm.org/docs/Tooling.html

-Brad