List:       gccxml
Subject:    Re: [GCC-XML]gccxml build problem
From:       Brad King <brad.king () kitware ! com>
Date:       2002-05-27 13:23:30

Christian,

> configure --prefix=~/extern/gcc304
[snip]
> Does someone have a clue what does it mean and how could I avoid it?

I don't think this problem is related to GCC-XML's changes.  Can you build
the original GCC 3.0.4 using that configure line?  It looks like part of
the build is not expanding the "~" in the name.  You can try this
configure line instead:

configure --prefix=/home/szegedy/extern/gcc304

Also, what system compiler are you using (including version)?

-Brad