List:       gcc-fortran
Subject:    Re: Inquiry: Country of Origin for gfortran
From:       Dave Blanchard <dave () killthe ! net>
Date:       2022-07-17 19:26:34

On Sun, 17 Jul 2022 14:18:40 EDT
Richard Kenner via Gcc <gcc@gcc.gnu.org> wrote:

> > Should this question be posed to the Linux distribution that NASA is using?
>
> Yes, most likely.  But exactly how Free Software fits into the
> Buy America Act (what she's talking about) is less than clear.

If these bureaucratic parasites (but I repeat myself) don't want to use GCC, or \
Clang, then they can write their own compiler suite from scratch. Doubt that's going \
to happen, so this "investigation" is simply yet another frivilous waste of taxpayer \
dollars.

--
Dave Blanchard <dave@killthe.net>