List:       gcc-fortran
Subject:    Running a local version of gfortran without installation
From:       Arjen Markus via Fortran <fortran () gcc ! gnu ! org>
Date:       2020-08-31 7:29:49

This weekend I made some small changes to the preprocessor (see an
earlier message) and I would like to test the resulting gfortran
compiler, but without installing it. The compiler itself runs (that
is: I got the output from the preprocessor) when I add the right
directory to the path, but it terminates with the message that it
cannot find "libgfortran.spec". Is there some environment variable I
should set or something else?
(Note: I build and run via the Cygwin environment)

Regards,

Arjen