List:       gcc-fortran
Subject:    Re: [RFC, PATCH, fortran] PR fortran/60255 Deferred character length
From:       Dominique_d'Humières <dominiq () lps ! ens ! fr>
Date:       2014-12-19 10:32:18

Hi Andre,

I have posted my results with your patch (and those for pr63851) at

https://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-testresults/2014-12/msg02408.html.

I don't see any problem with unlimited_polymorphic_2.f90. However the character
lengths are now wrong (they are 0) with your old patch for pr60289 at

https://gcc.gnu.org/ml/fortran/2014-08/msg00022.html.

I have also noticed that you don't comply to the GNU policy about spaces,
in particular there should be no space at the end of a line, see the patch for
gfortran.dg/unlimited_polymorphic_18.f90.

Thanks for working hard on these issues,

Dominique