List:       gcc-fortran
Subject:    Regression status
From:       Paul Richard Thomas <paul.richard.thomas () gmail ! com>
Date:       2014-02-26 16:32:01

Dear All,

As of a few minutes ago, we were doing relatively well on regressions in 4.9:

Wed Feb 26 2014 16:26:19 UTC
Our random walk through bugspace is at least Markovian; for the main
part they do not get repeated. -- Paul Thomas
Hide Search Description

Component: fortran

15 bugs found.

I had to leave that Bugzilla quip in - it came up quite by chance :-)

This is largely thanks to Janus but a number of other have pitched in.
 Lets see if we can get down to single figures by release date!

Cheers

Paul

PS We'll have some back-porting work to do after release of 4.9.0 !