List:       gcc-fortran
Subject:    Your research papers are recommended to Docear's users
From:       The Docear Team <noreply () doc-ear ! org>
Date:       2014-02-19 17:05:01

Hello,

we would like to inform you that 1 of your papers was found online and is recommended \
by our software "Docear". Docear is an open-source software to manage academic \
literature, PDFs, and references. It offers, among others, a research paper \
recommender system.

The paper Docear found is

    - Fortran resources

We hope that recommending your paper to our users is in your interest. If you would \
nonetheless like to exclude your paper from being recommended, please visit \
http://www.doc-ear.org/my-docear/my-documents/?email=fortran@gcc.gnu.org&token=67869392-4d1e-11e3-8844-8c89a52b0951 \
where you can change the indexing settings.

If you are not the author of the paper, please accept our sincere apologies. Docear's \
Web Crawler found your email-address fortran@gcc.gnu.org in the paper, which is why \
we assumed you were the author, or otherwise responsible. However, this process was \
done automatically. Therefore, misidentification may occur. If you are not the \
author, you may help us improving our database by visiting the link above and \
correcting the data. Alternatively, please just ignore this email.

Please note that you will not receive any further notifications by Docear, unless you \
visit the settings page and choose to get notified for recently found and indexed \
papers.

If you have questions about Docear, its recommender system, or the indexing process \
of your paper, please do not hesitate to visit our website http://www.doc-ear.org and \
contact us. Please do not reply to this message.

With kind regards,
The Docear Team