List:       gcc-fortran
Subject:    [Fortran-dev] Merged trunk into the branch
From:       Tobias Burnus <burnus () net-b ! de>
Date:       2010-04-30 6:47:04

Hi all,

I have now merged the trunk into the branch; the branch should now be
identical to the Rev. 158920 of the trunk and thus be ready for the
array descriptor work.

(I am currently rechecking that they are indeed the same. My feeling is
that I messed up with the conflict resolution of some
testsuite/gfortran.dg files and that I, thus, need to do a fix-up commit.)

Tobias