List:       gcc-fortran
Subject:    Re: preprocessor token "#" doesn't work in gfortran as in gcc, intel-fortran or sun-fortran compiler
From:       Maik Beckmann <beckmann.maik () googlemail ! com>
Date:       2009-06-11 15:43:30

Tobias Burnus schrieb am Donnerstag 11 Juni 2009 um 17:18:>
> There is the plan to teach libcpp about Fortran comments and string
> handling, which is a prerequisite for running CPP in not in the
> -traditional mode. However, it is unclear when this project will be
> completed.

ok

> Would you be interested to work on it? (gfortran always needs
> helping hands; essentially all who work on gfortran do so in their spare
> time and have a background in physics, chemistry, meteorolgy etc.)

Right now a do work on CMake's fortran support from time to time.  There is no
time slot free to add another long time commitment.

However, what I'm willing to and already done a few times is to invest hours
or even days in writing good bug reports on gcc/gfortran (Reducing i.e. a
segfault in nK lines of (foreign) code to a few lines long self contained test
case is pretty time consuming).

Sorry,
 -- Maik