List:       gcc-fortran
Subject:    Backport to 4.2
From:       "=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Fran=E7ois-Xavier_Coudert?=" <fxcoudert () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-03-27 7:14:37

Hi all,

The patches for the following PRs have been committed to mainline more
than two weeks ago, have not been backported to 4.2 yet and
corresponding PRs are still open. We're all busy but I think it would
only take a few moments to review if they should really be backported
to 4.2 or closed as fixed:

30865, 30882, 31011, 30883, 30870, 31163, 30879, 31188

I'm not actually urging backports, as I know it takes time and it's
not our priority here, but I   think it takes little time to decide
whether they should be backported or not. The rule is: "if it ain't a
regression (wrt g77 or 4.1), it ain't backported", but we can also
decide otherwise for specific cases.

Thanks for your time,
FX