List:       gcc-fortran
Subject:    Re: bug report
From:       Tobias Burnus <burnus () gmx ! de>
Date:       2006-08-16 15:37:48

Hi,

Mark Backues wrote:
> If you can tell me what component to file this
> under on bugzilla, I can file this there.

Well, put it simply under "fortran". If needed, it can still be reassigned.

> Unfortunately solver.f90 isn't mine to give to you,
> though I may be able to get permission to give you
> more information if you want you need.

The problem is: Without a test case, non one can find the problem.

Can you try to simplify solver.f90 so that it contains the fewest as
possible lines?

This helps twofold: (a) it makes debugging easier and (b) if you have a
minimal test case, there should be no copyright problem.

However, if you fail to reduce the test case to a few lines, you need to
find someone who does so, e.g. the author. Or you need to seek
permission to put it nonetheless in bugzilla.

Tobias