List:       gcc-fortran
Subject:    Re: Memory (de)allocation again..
From:       "=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Fran=E7ois-Xavier_Coudert?=" <fxcoudert () gmail ! com>
Date:       2006-05-31 12:44:00

Hi Thomas,

> The attached patch corrects the defect and the testcase is modified
> appropriately.

The attached patch is correct, except that I don't know why you're
checking for nonzero_arraylen not being NULL_TREE:

          if (nonzero_arraylen != NULL_TREE)
            se->expr = build2 (TRUTH_AND_EXPR, boolean_type_node,
                               se->expr, nonzero_arraylen);

since nonzero_arraylen is the result of a build2() call and we usually
use those without further checking. Apart from that, the patch looks
OK.

FX