List:       gcc-fortran
Subject:    Re: -bind_at_load
From:       Andrew Pinski <pinskia () physics ! uc ! edu>
Date:       2005-07-28 3:34:58

On Jul 27, 2005, at 11:09 PM, Jack Howarth wrote:

>     I just finished a build of tonights gcc 4.1 cvs and the warnings
> about -bind_at_load being needed aren't present. I haven't tried
> building the 4.0 cvs yet to see it the problem is resolved there
> as well. Hopefully it is.

Hmm, I don't use 10.4 just yet.  I have not installed it even though I
have the DVD.  I too much on my machine to be able to update it just
yet.

Also it is not related to my change at all because it would be able to
fail with the GCC which was installed with Tiger.

Also IIRC 10.3.9's libmx is very close to Tiger's and would have the
same
issue but I have not seen this ever in my builds.

-- Pinski