List:       gcc-fortran
Subject:    Re: Bugs
From:       Steve Kargl <sgk () troutmask ! apl ! washington ! edu>
Date:       2005-03-27 5:36:24

On Sun, Mar 27, 2005 at 12:25:17AM -0500, Andrew Pinski wrote:

> On Mar 26, 2005, at 11:52 PM, Steve Kargl wrote:
>
> >On Sat, Mar 26, 2005 at 08:52:33PM -0700, Walt Brainerd wrote:
> >>I have a few hundred test failures I would be happy to
> >>share with you (many are duplicates, I am sure), but I
> >>am not willing to fill out some form for each of them
> >>(I don't even know what a "Host Triplet" is).
> >>
> >>Is there any reasonable way to do this?
> >>
> >>I have the first three shaved down to a few-line program
> >>and am willing to do as much of that as I can.
> >>

> >Walt,
> >
> >Feel free to send any bug reports to fortran@gcc.gnu.org
> >or to me directly at sgk@troutmask.apl.washington.edu (I'll
> >make sure the bugs are recorded in bugzilla).
>
> I was going to say the same thing too.
> Even though I have no real interest in fortran per say, I do have an
> interest in GCC and gfortran being the best.

Everyone involved with gfortran (and GCC) should be excited that
Walt is testing gfortran.  If I'm not mistaken, he is one of the
co-designers of F; he has co-authored several books on Fortran and
F; he participates in discuss on c.lf; and I believe he's active
in J3 (the standards committee).

--
Steve