List:       gcc-fortran
Subject:    Re: [gfortran] PATCH implement g77 intrinsics
From:       François-Xavier Coudert  <Francois-Xavier.Coudert () lcp ! u-psu
Date:       2005-03-29 8:10:15

> You didn't correctly regenerate libgfortran/aclocal.m4 on mainline. It is
> missing the line to include ../config/no-executables.m4, so that
> GCC_NO_EXECUTABLES remains unexpanded in libgfortran/configure.

$ ucvs-gcc status aclocal.m4
File: aclocal.m4        Status: Up-to-date

    Working revision:    1.8
    Repository revision: 1.8     /cvs/gcc/gcc/libgfortran/aclocal.m4,v
    Sticky Tag:          (none)
    Sticky Date:         (none)
    Sticky Options:      (none)

$ aclocal
$ ucvs-gcc diff aclocal.m4
$

What else should I be doing to regenerate it?

FX