List:       gcc-fortran
Subject:    Re: (j3.2003-1015) Re: FW: FORTRAN
From:       Aleksandar Donev <adonev () Math ! Princeton ! EDU>
Date:       2003-11-21 21:48:30

Toon Moene wrote:
> Thanks for alerting me to this (do you have specifics - I assume we can
> look up the exact request-for-submissions somewhere on the web ...)
I am really not sure what the procedure was and who if anyone got the bid and
whether one can still apply. The project proposal is called OSSODA and can be
found at:
http://www.llnl.gov/asci/pathforward_trilab/OSSODA_PF_RFI_V9e.pdf
One part of it is a Fortran 95 compiler and this I was told was about 5
million.
Best,
Aleksandar

--