List:       gcc
Subject:    Re: Long Double Register Spillage in PA Port
From:       Mark Klein <mklein () dis ! com>
Date:       2000-07-31 14:01:34

At 05:57 AM 7/31/00 -0600, Jeffrey A Law wrote:

>   > The main difference is the following that I added in my port
>   > for GET_MODE_SIZE > 8 (e.g. TF):
>   >
>   >              || ((REGNO) & 3) == 0
>   >
>   > (Remember, I'm !TARGET_PA_11)
>Could be.  I never test !TARGET_PA_11 since there are so few machines
>of that era still in service.  It's entirely possible the problem you are
>seeing is specific to !TARGET_PA11.

OK. I'm going to assume that's the case and leave the above in for now for
the PA 1.0 case.

(I may be ready again to resubmit the MPE port patches if you're ready to
accept them).

Regards,

M.

--
Mark Klein                                 DIS International, Ltd.
http://www.dis.com                         415-892-8400