List:       gcc
Subject:    Does gcc-22-20000228 build for Intel Linux?
From:       Benjamin Scherrey <scherrey () switchco ! com>
Date:       2000-03-01 21:12:54

	After my posting I've seen a couple of other people having this
problem getting this snapshot built. Is there anyone getting a
successful build under Intel Linux and, if so, what's your kernel,
binutils, and glibc version?

	I'm told that this snapshot fixes a serious problem I'm having so
this is rather critical for me right now. Also, what's the feelings
about the next stable release? I seem to recall hopes of middle or end
of March. Do we think that's still a likely possibility? Finally, is
the plan to wait until libstdc++ is "operational" before a gcc 3.0 is
released or is that not on the critical path?

	thanx very much,

		Ben Scherrey