List:       gcc
Subject:    Re: Request for more info out of __FUNCTION__
From:       Benjamin Scherrey <scherrey () switchco ! com>
Date:       2000-02-02 20:12:09

Thanx to Dave & Michael for the quick responses. I either missed it,
or have old docs when I first wrote my DEBUG macro. However, this is a
bit of a case of "Be careful what you wish for..." as I'm getting a
lot more info than I wanted and my debug trace listing is way too wide
now. The NameSpace::Class::MethodName is fine (I could even do without
the namespace) but all the parameter information (especially with
templates) is just too much. I guess I'll have to run it through some
script to strip out the extra stuff.

	thanx again & later,

		Ben Scherrey