List:       gcc
Subject:    Re: CVS down?
From:       Jason Molenda <jsm () cygnus ! com>
Date:       1999-11-25 0:26:16

>  >> Is CVS down on gcc.gnu.org?  All of my CVS commands in the last hour
>  >> or so have hung...

The system's NIC is having some networking problems with its new hub;
it go to the point where no packets were getting in or out.

Our sysadmin dude thinks he has it fixed.  We rebooted the system and all
is OK.

I'll try to keep an eye on it today to see if it deteriorates again.

Jason
Free the Software!