List:       gcc
Subject:    Re: Old SCO support.
From:       Benjamin Scherrey <scherrey () switchco ! com>
Date:       1999-11-19 20:17:42

Heh - I just privately emailed you as someone told me you were the
goto guy on this. I see that sco 3.2v5.0.5 is listed for support for
2.95 but was concerned that 2.1.2 wouldn't be up to the task and that
a egcs release would be necessary. I'm going to go ahead and attempt
with the latest and see what happens. I know I probably need the gnu
make but do I also need binutils and autoconf as well?

	thanx & later,

		Ben Scherrey