List:       gcc
Subject:    I'm a bit confused by the tree...
From:       "Marty Leisner" <leisner () rochester ! rr ! com>
Date:       1999-09-29 21:57:54

gcc (and gdb) trees seem to have expanded greatly in the last few
versions (I've been building gcc since 1.18), I'm used to simple tree.

Now, there's a much more complicated tree, integrating libstdc++, and lots
of other stuff (like a custom modified texinfo 3.12).

A roadmap at the top level would be most helpful (IMHO).

(can i just get rid of the texinfo tree if I'm running a new
texutils snapshot?)

Marty Leisner
leisner@rochester.rr.com