List:       gcc
Subject:    Some functions from libgcc
From:       Jo Dillon <emily () thelonious ! new ! ox ! ac ! uk>
Date:       1999-06-29 9:43:48

  I've got a program which I'm cross-compiling using egcs from my Linux box
and linking on the Mac; it basically works, but it references some functions
from libgcc which I'm not sure I've implemented correctly on the Mac, namely:

__floatdidf (which I assumed converted an int into a float)
__fixdfdi (which I assumed did the opposite)
__divdi3 (which I presumed did return a/b)

  I've looked at the libgcc source and as I say I'm not convinced this is
right, but I'm not sure what they /are/ supposed to do; could anyone help?

--
	Jo