List:       gcc
Subject:    Re: LPGL (was "GCC2 merging")
From:       mrs () wrs ! com (Mike Stump)
Date:       1998-11-05 0:10:53

> From: Jason Merrill <jason@cygnus.com>
> Date: 23 Oct 1998 00:01:31 -0700

> Sounds reasonable.  What do people think of this for C++?

While wearing my lawyer hat, I can see how is can be improved some,
but then I also see the 25 paragraphs of words necessary to do it...

Putting on my consumer hat, I think it is worthwhile to keep it short
simple and sweet.  I think the main idea is clearly expressed, and it
looks like it covers what we want, but yet it is afree enough to allow
the typical microwave oven to be built without worry.

Kenner, thanks for the wording...

I like it, thanks Jason for taking the time to consider this.