List:       gcc
Subject:    Re: Proposal for new organization of gcc
From:       Michael Gschwind <mikeg () watson ! ibm ! com>
Date:       1998-01-09 2:28:05

> <---- gcc-3.0.tar.gz ---->
> gcs-3.0/configure
> 	it picks up information from the various languages front-ends
> 	and builds Makefile that will build them all.  It checks
> 	whether the bkend
>[etc]

> Comments?  Improvements?  Suggestions?

Sounds good to me... There should be a big tarball with all of this
and all the test stuff included -- I don't use g77, pascal etc., but
I'd be happy enough to install and test them if its only a make test
away...

m.

--
Michael K. Gschwind
IBM T.J. Watson Research Center     phone (external): (914) 945-1675