List:       gcc
Subject:    Request for catalogue
From:       David Liu via Gcc <gcc () gcc ! gnu ! org>
Date:       2021-08-26 5:20:11

Hello gcc@gcc.gnu.org

I am David from IMEX sourcing company. Our customer finds your product interesting, \
as such we request that you send an official catalogue so we can send PO. Also be \
informed that our company charges 4% of the value of goods bought from the supplier \
which will be included in the proforma invoice.

Thanks and best regards. we await your earliest reply.

David Liu
IMEX Sourcing service
E-mail:

o-lighting05@ovovs.com mailto:o-lighting05@ovovs.com