List:       gcc
Subject:    GNU Tools @ LPC 2021: 10 days left to submit
From:       Jeremy Bennett <jeremy.bennett () embecosm ! com>
Date:       2021-08-20 17:18:36

[Attachment #2 (multipart/mixed)]

Hi all,

A gentle reminder that the deadline for the GNU Tools track at Linux
Plumbers Conference 2021 is 31 August. We are using the LPC submission
system to keep things simple this year. Unlike Cauldron, we won't be
able to take late submissions, since we have to tie in with the LPC 2021
infrastructure.

A reminder that the conference itself is virtual and takes place 20-24
September. You will need to register and buy a ticket ($50) if you wish
to attend.

The scope is the same as Cauldron, with talks, lightning talks,
tutorials and BoF sessions across all GNU tools: GlibC, GDB, binutils,
CGEN, DejaGnu, Newlib, GCC etc. We'll be using BigBlueButton as the
platform, and to try to fit in as many talks as possible, we'll be
restricting sessions to 25 minutes (10 minutes for lightning talks).

Full details of the conference and how to submit on the Wiki:

  https://gcc.gnu.org/wiki/linuxplumbers2021

We look forward to seeing you (virtually) there. Any questions to
tools-cauldron-admin@googlegroups.com, discussion and future
announcements to gcc@gcc.gnu.org.

Best wishes,

Jeremy Bennett
on behalf of the organizing committee
--=20
Cell: +44 (7970) 676050
SkypeID: jeremybennett
Twitter: @jeremypbennett
Email: jeremy.bennett@embecosm.com
Web: www.embecosm.com
PGP key: 1024D/BEF58172FB4754E1 2009-03-20

["OpenPGP_signature.asc" (application/pgp-signature)]