List:       gcc
Subject:    Google Summer of Code
From:       Supriya Palli <supriyaharesh () gmail ! com>
Date:       2019-04-05 3:49:40

Hello,

My name is Supriya Palli and I am a first-year Computer Science B.S.
student at Florida State University. I currently finishing up a C++ course
in Object Oriented Programming and am looking for ways to continue my
learning in C++ and other technologies over the summer. I noticed that some
of the projects you have listed for Google Summer of Code include C++ as a
skill, but I am not sure I would meet the other skill requirements. Are
there any specific projects you would recommend for beginners? Or any
projects I could contribute to outside of the Google Summer of Code program?

*Thank You,*
*Supriya Palli*