List:       gcc
Subject:    Google Summer Of Code
From:       Vikramsingh Kushwaha <vskushwaha () mitaoe ! ac ! in>
Date:       2019-01-21 18:19:55

Respected sir/madam
I, Vikramsingh Kushwaha, currently studying in B.Tech 3rd year computer
engineering in MIT Pune, India. I am very much interested to contribute in
the open source projects. But i am new to this so I needed some guidance.
Even i wanted to participate in Google Dummer Of Code, so i wanted your
organisation to be my mentor.
Kindly, be my mentor, i am ready for any challenge or task, test whatever
you want to take. I shall be sharing my github and codechef profile. I am
an average coder but a dedicated hard worker.
Kindly guide me and be my mentor for Google Summer Of Code.
Regards,
Vikramsingh Kushwaha
MIT Academy Of Engineering
Pune