List:       gcc
Subject:    =?us-ascii?Q?CeMAT_-_2018_Attendees_List?=
From:       "Leslie Boyd" <leslie () expolist ! us>
Date:       2018-06-21 17:36:45

Hi,

I believe that you are one of the Exhibitors of upcoming event "CeMAT -
2018" held on July 24th  to 26th | Melbourne, Australia.

If you are interested in acquiring the attendees list of "CeMAT -
2018"please reply to this email and I shall revert back with pricing, counts
and other deliverables.

Thank you and I look forward to hear from you soon.

Best Regards,

Leslie Boyd |Inside Sales, USA & Europe|

Email: leslie@expolist.us

"If you don't wish to receive email from us please reply back with LEAVE
OUT"