List:       gcc
Subject:    Re: Add support to trace comparison instructions and switch statements
From:       David Edelsohn <dje.gcc () gmail ! com>
Date:       2017-07-21 13:14:37

On Fri, Jul 21, 2017 at 1:38 AM, =E5=90=B4=E6=BD=8D=E6=B5=A0(=E6=AD=A4=E5=
=BD=BC) <weixi.wwx@antfin.com> wrote:
> Hi Jeff
>
> I have signed the copyright assignment, and used the name 'Wish Wu' .
> Should I send you a copy of my assignment ?

Your assignment now is on file in the FSF Copyright Assignment list
where Jeff, I and other maintainers can see it.  We cannot accept
assurances from developers; please do not send copies of copyright
assignments.

Thanks, David

P.S. It normally is unnecessary to send email to both GCC and GCC
Patches mailing lists.