List:       gcc
Subject:    Re:VPN Users
From:       Allan Webber <awebber () switchways ! com>
Date:       2016-02-24 19:54:33

Hi,

A quick note to see if you would be interested in a discussion about RSA List and the \
benefits it can bring your organization for your Marketing Initiatives.

Every contact will include: Company Name, Web Address, Contact Name, Verified Email, \
Job Title, Application Type, Complete Mailing Address, Phone Number, FAX Number, \
Total Employees, SIC Code, and Industry details.

Few Technology Specific Lists:-  Citrix, VMware, NetApp, Desktop Virtualization, \
Cloud Computing, IT Management Companies, Salesforce, Xendesktop, XenApp, XenClient, \
NetScaler, GoToAssist, XenServer, RSA and More.

Please let me know your target criteria so that we can provide you the counts and \
samples.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,
Allan Webber
Marketing Executive

If you do not wish to receive further emails kindly reply with "Leave Out"

---