List:       gcc
Subject:    Re: GCC 5 fallout: libdata/pkgconfig/libgcj-5.0.pc
From:       Jeff Law <law () redhat ! com>
Date:       2014-11-24 16:28:35

On 11/24/14 09:00, Gerald Pfeifer wrote:
> On Saturday 2014-08-23 12:38, Gerald Pfeifer wrote:
>> Packaging last week's GCC 5 snapshot, I ran into a couple of issues
>> due to the version number change.
>>
>> One is this: We are still creating libdata/pkgconfig/libgcj-5.0.pc
>> as we used to create libgcj-4.10.pc.
>>
>> Shouldn't that be libgcj-5.pc now?
>
> Ping.
>
> If it was 4.10 before, should it really not be just 5 now?
Yes.  I wasn't even aware that we had a libgcj-<whatever>.pc

I guess I ought to eliminate my objection to bringing in pkg-config
dependencies into the JIT with that new knowledge.  Though in the case
of libgcj we just install the file and don't, as far as I can tell,
actually depend on pkg-config.

jeff