List:       gcc
Subject:    Merging the ./config directory between GCC and Binutils
From:       Jan-Benedict Glaw <jbglaw () lug-owl ! de>
Date:       2014-11-22 16:57:20

Hi!

Yesterday, an outstanding fix was committed to the GCC repo for a not
correctly regenerated file.  Now that that's fixed, I'll merge the two
./config directories (unfortunately, both the Binutils and the GCC
tree gained commits that weren't synced) and come up with a patch.

  I hope that there won't be too many commits in the mean time, to
produce a lot of fuzz :)  Once that's in sync again, I'll keep a
script running to check that and report missing commits in any of the
trees.

MfG, JBG

--
      Jan-Benedict Glaw      jbglaw@lug-owl.de              +49-172-7608481
  Signature of:                           Wenn ich wach bin, träume ich.