List:       gcc
Subject:    Re: pedwarn_cxx98 and enum { foo, }
From:       Paolo Carlini <paolo.carlini () oracle ! com>
Date:       2011-04-28 13:44:53

On 04/28/2011 12:35 PM, Magnus Fromreide wrote:
> So, now I would like to know if there is something amiss with
> pedwarn_cxx98 or the comment above it?
Looking at the way pedwarn_cxx98 is used for long long (the original
motivating case), think the right way to use it for your issue too seems
having something more precise than just OPT_pedantic as the second
argument. Or do something else altogether, like just not calling any
warning when the dialect is != cxx98. The right person to help you is
Manuel, I think.

Paolo.