List:       gcc
Subject:    fuglybabies.com now links to you
From:       "Scott Smith" <admin () fuglybabies ! com>
Date:       2011-04-27 3:03:57

Dear Gnu,

I stumbled apon your website and think the contect could be of interest
to viewer's of my site.

I placed a link to your site along with a description at
"www.fuglybabies.com/links.html". If want the link modified, excluded,
or have any other ideas, please let me know.

I would appreciate if you placed a link back to my site:

Long Description:
Some say all babies are cute. At fuglybabies.com, we know better! The
site allows user to submit baby photos (must be in good taste) where
they can then be ranked versus each other.  The theme is ugly babies
but many are pretty cute!

You decide which baby is ugly at Fuglybabies.com
www.fuglybabies.com

Best regards,

Scott
fuglybabies.com