List:       gcc
Subject:    Re: Parallelization of tokenizer in GCC!!!
From:       Tom Tromey <tromey () redhat ! com>
Date:       2010-02-26 19:19:21

>>>>> "Vivek" == vivhari  <vivhari@gmail.com> writes:

Vivek> If any of you would be able to help me locate the tokenization
Vivek> part of GCC and the input / output format for tokenizer part of
Vivek> GCC, it would be very useful to us.

Tokenization is handled by the preprocessor, see the libcpp directory.

The input is just files.  There isn't really any "output format", it
just returns tokens to the caller.  But perhaps I misunderstand what you
are asking for here.

Tom